Patrick G. Bryant
Areas of Practice
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate
- Business Law
- Banking Law
- Creditor’s Rights
- State of Florida, 2008
- State of Texas, 2017
- U.S. District Court for the Middle and Southern Districts of Florida
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Middle and Southern Districts of Florida
- Stetson University College of Law, Gulfport, Florida, J.D., 2008
- University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, B.S.B.A., Finance with honors, 1999
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Bar
- State Bar of Texas
- Manatee County Bar Association
Prior to becoming an attorney, Patrick served as a credit administration officer for Regions Bank in Bradenton and was one of the organizing officers of First America Bank, a Bradenton-based community bank, serving as Vice President and controller.
Patrick enjoys community service and is a member of the Board of Directors and Executive Committee of the Manatee River Fair Association, Inc., the sponsor of the annual Manatee County Fair. Patrick is also a member of the Manatee County One Hundred Club. Patrick is a 2009 graduate of the Palmetto Police Department Citizens’ Academy, a 2016 graduate of the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office Citizens’ Academy.
Patrick is a native and lifelong resident of Palmetto, Florida. In his free time, Patrick enjoys reading, spending time with his friends and family, and traveling.