Carolina Arias Zaccari
Areas of Practice
- Florida, 2019
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, Gainesville, Florida, J.D., 2018
- WMU Cooley Law School, Riverview, Florida, Transient Student, 2016
- University of Miami, Coral Gables, Florida, B.A.
- Political Science, English Literature, 2014
- Honors: Book Award in Torts II, Dux Honoree (Top 10% of Class)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Bar Member
- Florida Bar, Young Lawyers Division
- Sarasota County Bar Association Member
- Manatee County Bar Association Member
- Lakewood Ranch Business Alliance Member
- Estate Planning Council of Manatee County Member
Carolina was born in Havana, Cuba and has lived in Sarasota most of her life. She attended Pine View School from grades 6-12, graduating in 2010. In her spare time Carolina enjoys traveling, spoiling her dog, spending time with family and friends, watching college football (Miami Hurricanes), brunch and pilates.