Shelly A. Gallagher, Esq.
Areas of Practice
- Florida, 1995
- U.S. District Court, (Middle District, Florida) 1995
- Stetson University College of Law, Gulfport, Florida, L.L.M. in Elder Law
- Mathew Bender Elder Law Book Award, 2012
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, J.D., magna cum laude
- Served on Editorial Board of Law Review, 1995
- Muhlenberg College, Allentown, Pennsylvania, B.A. Political Science, 1991
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Bar Association, Real Property, Trust and Estate Law Section
- Sarasota Bar Association
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
- The Academy of Florida Elder Law Attorneys (AFELA)
- Elder Law Counsel
Shelly Gallagher has been a licensed attorney in the State of Florida since 1995. Her practice focuses exclusively on elder law, estate planning, Medicaid planning and closely related practice areas. She earned her Master of Laws in Elder Care in 2012. Shelly takes a highly personal approach to the practice of law, devoting the time necessary to know her clients well and gain an understanding of their greatest concerns and goals for the future.